Friday, August 7, 2015

Gardening Day 3

Today we had pancakes for breakfast.  Afterwards we walked to God's Child.  Kendall (the organizer at God's Child) informed us that three people could work with the babies and the rest could garden.  Since my brothers got to work with the babies yesterday, it was decided that my youngest brother could go because he had a rip on his hand and gardening would be more difficult for him along with me.  However, when my middle brother found out that he was actually going to have to work he was very upset, so I let him go with the babies.  Gardening was fine, we carried wheelbarrows full of dirt back and forth all day long.  We came back to Julia's for the quickest lunch ever, and then we rushed to the last day of spanish lessons.  Here is a photo with me and my teacher: 
Afterwards we hiked up the Cerro de la Cruz (hill of the cross).  It was an amazing view. 

We then came back to Julia's and had quesadillas for dinner.  



No comments:

Post a Comment